A graduate in Psychology, Criminology, Forensic Studies or relevant qualifications is desirable.
Do you see the humanity and the fabulous in everyone? And believe in the potential of each person to grow and develop? And is committed to creating the conditions needed to support this? And promises to exercise your professional and personal skills and talents and expect you to work to your capacity. This job is fascinating, exhausting, rewarding, surprising, frustrating, challenging and exciting.
Your role will be to design, develop and provide specialist clinical assessments, plans, advice, consultancy, monitoring and education and mentoring to the people we support, our support teams and external agents. You will be responsible for a caseload and ensuring that the people we support and our teams are safe and are being given the support they need to continuously grow and develop. The role also requires you to create professional partnerships which support the further development of Waymarks.
Other key info:
A car driver is important as you will be travelling within the Staffordshire area to visit with people we work alongside.
In return, we offer;
- A generous training programme.
- A bespoke induction package to orientate you to the Waymarks model of support.
- A pension scheme with contribution by Waymarks.
- Employee reward scheme, where you can save money every day on shopping or even larger purchases like holidays.
Successful applicants will undergo an Enhanced DBS check (paid for by us).
Positive about Disabled People
Waymarks value the diversity of all its employees. As a commitment to supporting disabled applicants and employees, we have been awarded the Positive about Disabled People symbol by Jobcentre Plus. This means:
- When you fill in the application form we will ask if you have a disability to make sure the application process is fair to people who have a disability.
- We will interview any person who declares they have a disability who meets the essential criteria for the job they are applying for. The essential criteria are the most important things needed to be able to do the job.
This work is interesting, often fascinating. It is rewarding, tiring, thought-provoking, satisfying and stimulating and is always fresh. You will work with a dedicated and warm group of people who have committed to this field and who have significant experience and who want you to succeed. Apply now, if this description ticks your boxes!
- •Specialist Support